We have four square breakfast tables at Sandays and plenty of space in the breakfast area to arrange them in different orientations to suit the preference of the guest combinations that we have. There is a flexible breakfast time.
We have a wide choice of breakfast to suit all tastes. Whether you like a traditional cereal, full English and toast, or prefer a Danish pastry with a fruit smoothie, we are confident that you will find a breakfast to suit you. If you are staying for a few days then why not try something different each day?
Food is sourced locally where possible and meat and eggs are free range. We use Fairtrade products (such as coffee, tea, sugar, bananas, biscuits) where we can.
Teignbridge District Council have awarded us the top food hygiene rating: 5.
Sandays Breakfast Menu
Our breakfast menu varies quite a bit but this is an example of the type of selection you can choose from. Vegetarian bacon and sausage is available as alternative to meat. If you have any allergies or other food requirements please let us know.
- Porridge with choice of topping
- Grapefruit segments
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Croissant or Pain au Chocolat *
- Danish pastry *
- Scrambled egg with smoked salmon
- Breakfast muffin with bacon (or vegetarian alternative)
- Breakfast muffin with fried egg
- Sandays Full English
- Smoked haddock with a poached egg
- Pancakes with maple or golden syrup
- Cheese & cold meat selection with fresh bread
* A fruit smoothie can be ordered with these options
Time of Breakfast
Our latest time to start breakfast is 9am, but you are welcome to have an earlier time to suit your day. We discuss breakfast times and the menu each day, for the following day, with our guests.